- Domestic Violence Defense
- DUI Defense
- Misdemeanor Defense
- Assault 4 Defense
- Sex Crime Defense
- Juvenile Crimes Defense
- Weapon Crimes Defense
- Theft Defense
- Controlled Substance
- Vacating Criminal Conviction Records
- Administrative Hearings
- Cannabis License Suspensions, Revocations, Denials
- Second Opinons
FORMER PROSECUTOR ON YOUR SIDE
CALL WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS 360-521-3344
- Domestic Violence Charges - Hundreds of Cases Handled with Personal Attention and Detail.
- DUI Defense - Affordable, Professional, Experienced and Thorough.
- Felony and Sex Crime Defense - Highly Experienced and Knowledgable.
- Accused of a Crime? Call me BEFORE you talk with anyone. I am here to help.
- Need a second opinion on your criminal case? Call me and let's talk
Christopher D. Ramsay effectively represents and defends the
criminally accused. In addition to being a highly experienced criminal defense attorney, he has served as an adjunct professor at Washington State University Vancouver, lecturing on
the topic of criminal procedure and criminal law. From 1990 to 2003, Christopher D. Ramsay worked as criminal prosecutor in Denver Colorado.
112 WEST 11TH STREET, SUITE 100 VANCOUVER WASHINGTON
- Working Hard for You is my pledge and commitment to helping you.
- Call me for a no-cost confidential consultation
- If you have questions, I have answers - I promptly return all phone calls, emails. and texts.
- Your legal problem will not go away on it's own. I am here to help